Show Case: APARI-digital.com
Scaling eCRM automation and life cycle marketing.
Increased engagement and automation.
APARI is the front-runner in the digitalisation of Making Tax Digital for Income Tax with a market-ready solution approved by HMRC. Their innovation spreads across the B2C and B2B marketplace and their user-friendly software empowers taxpayers to take control of their finances. HMRC are expanding the Making Tax Digital scheme to include Income Tax for landlords and self-employed. APARI is working with accountancy practices to utilise APARI for their clients Making Tax Digital returns. This will save both the accountancy practices and the self-employed users a significant amount of time and administrative overheads.
Scaling out a B2B model required automation of the lifecycle marketing communication for customers. Encompassing initial outreach through onboarding, activation, and engagement, APARI selected a market-leading CRM as its tool of choice to cover these elements.
Although APARI had some in-house CRM experience and knowledge, they recognised the need to work with external expertise to identify, specify and build the volume of complex workflows required for the project’s success. APARI engaged with Sciart to bring their expertise to the project.
Sciart initially ran face-to-face workshops with APARI team to:
1) Identify their objectives and priorities.
2) Map existing workflows and data within the CRM.
3) Identify external data points.
4) Identify external data that should be captured in the CRM.
5) Mapping the ideal CRM flow
6) Identify initial triggers and communication types required for accountants lifecycle marketing.
Following the workshops, Sciart worked with APARI's product and marketing teams to identify which workflows to prioritise to bring immediate value to the company.
1) Accountancy partner onboarding and activation workflows
2) Marketing Webinar invitation workflows
3)Accountancy partner onboarding and activation workflows
This set of workflows was designed to take the new accountancy practice partner from the initial activation of their account through to activating accounts for their customer.
The process was built with five interconnected workflows to prompt the Agent to take the necessary actions. Where actions were incomplete the Agent would be directed into a new workflow to prompt action.
These workflows were set to eliminate the engagement drop-off. The outcome of the set of workflows was a fully onboarded agent. Marketing Webinar invitation workflows
Initially, Sciart created a set of workflows to automate an existing series of webinars which were being used as a part of APARI’s sales process.
These workflows are integrated with Zoom. Sciart then created a set of workflows that could be used for ongoing webinars with minimalset-up administration.
Again fully integrated with Zoom for registration and attendance data, the interconnected workflows enable APARI to schedule webinars with the assurance that attendees would be followed up and nurtured through an onboarding sequence to registering for and activating an account.
Non-attendees would enter workflows to encourage them to attend a proceeding webinar.
APARI was able to remove manual sets and administration, as well as to be able to measure engagement with this sales channel.
- Workflows are integrated with core systems and Zoom.
- Enabled APARI to schedule webinars with the assurance that attendees would be followed up and nurtured through an onboarding sequence
- APARI was able to remove manual sets and administration, as well as to be able to measure engagement with this sales channel.
“Working with Sciart has helped us to get more out of our internal CRM tools, and ultimately give our users the best onboarding experience.”
- Sciart enabled APARI to take control of business processes and save money and time, enabling future growth.
- The workflows created are user-friendly, have a manageable level of intricacies, and occupy the perfect balance between system capability and complexity.
- Increased engagement.
- APARI has reduced manual errors in its processes, regained control, achieved consistency with branding and messaging and reduced the number of tools used.
“Our users are busy people and it's up to us to make sure they get the right information at the right time. Working with Sciart has helped us to get more out of our internal CRM tools, and ultimately give our users the best onboarding experience.”