Digital insight analyst
Term: Permanent, 70%-100%
Salary: Up to £46,000 pro rata depending on experience
Location: 80% home based, 20% Oxfordshire / Clients
About the job
As a Data and Digital Insight Analyst, you will work on the delivery of data and digital insight and support activations by:
- Providing clear and impactful insights.
- Identifying key recommendations.
- Supporting stakeholders to understand performance.
- Being familiar with using tag management solutions to capture data accurately.
- Using data to day tools like Google analytics, SQL and Google data studio
- Be a point of contact for all customer insights on apps, websites and other data sources.
- Working with A/B/n testing hypothesis and tools.
About Sciart Marketing
Sciart Marketing is a UK based Data Marketing Agency that helps brands to navigate and deliver improved business outcomes across all your marketing channels, we do this by applying a value driven approach leveraging marketing data and business strategy.
In today’s complex and ever changing world, companies need to be quicker and more nimble than ever before, not only understand, but also be able to react to the ever changing consumer needs and external factors as technology advances and the competitor landscape evolves.
With Sciart Marketing we are a flexible partner that enables companies to be agile and responsive in this VUCA world. We work with ambitious brands and progressive companies to deliver data driven marketing with a strong focus on Value and Trust delivered by great people and technology.
Following a period of expansion, we are seeking a Data and Digital Insight Analyst to support our team in running insight, reporting and CRO activities. This will be a key role within Sciart Marketing to expand our insight and activation team, and you’ll have the opportunity to become a subject-matter expert, shaping the role as we continue to grow.
Reporting into our Founder, a key accountability will be staying informed on digital analytics developments and expanding our capability to move quickly into different opportunities. You’ll also have opportunities to learn and develop your skill set across marketing and ecommerce disciplines.
As a growing agency with a variety of great industry and consulting experience, we offer a challenging and stimulating environment. You will be constantly learning and acting as a trusted advisor to our clients. Our digital transformation projects involve going deep into a clients’ business, solving big problems, and playing a significant role in leading innovation within the digital landscape.
The ideal fit for Sciart Marketing:
- 3+ years of data and digital marketing experience including digital reporting, SQL, configuration of analytics tools, creation of google data studio reports
- Operational experience working with Google Analytics, Google data studio, Google Tag manager and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media ecosystem. We use various vendors/partners, plus engineering solutions – so an interest in tech is a plus!
- A desire to learn and get stuck into the day-to-day running of a growing, challenger digital consultancy.
- Ideally experience in Piwik PRO, Snowplow, Adobe, Amplitude and other analytics solutions
- Up to 28 day's holiday allowance (25 + 1 day per year worked, excluding Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours. We can agree core hours you’ll need to be online to meet your deadlines, but everyone is treated with trust and respect to create a proper work life balance.
Candidates should be based in the UK. We are a remote first organisation that comes together for team and client meetings in central London and Oxford.
No recruitment agencies please